Thursday 17 January 2008

My Birthday

Today is my birthday. Phil bought me a knitting book called "Ready set knit cables". I thought the book would have more for the experienced knitter but for the beginner it is very good.Whit this white yarn I want to make a hat, schrf and gloves set and this will be done when I have finished my blue sweater and the pattern desing will be a flower one.
This blue sweater is taking me a long time and I don't know when I will finish it, I have to do the sleeves.

4 comments:

Lillysmuul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
housewife said...

Ait2h! Panin kirja teele1

Judy said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving such nice comments. Hope you had a nice day.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a terrific birthday!!!! You do such beautiful things with yarn and I like visiting your blog. :)